If you are an android user, then it does not mean that you would be aware from all the features and functions of the smartphone. Samsung users do find much of the issues in order to take the screenshot from Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge! Therefore, we are all here to make their task easy to do.
Method No 1: Steps to Take Screenshot From Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge:
- In the very first step of the method you will be getting the app or the screen whose screenshot you want to capture out.
- In the next step you will be going to press and hold the volume down button and the power button at the same time. This will make you offer with the camera shutter sound by means of the short flashing animation. This is how the screenshot will be done.
- You can check out the screenshot taken picture in the Gallery application or also in the Samsung’s built-in My Files file browser, or in Google Photos.
Method No 2: Steps to Take Screenshot From Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge:
- In the first step of the method you can tilt up the hand to the side a little. In this way thumb will be all pointing away from the screen.
- In the second step, you have to swipe the whole of the hand just as across the screen from left to right.
- You will at the end be listening the shutter sound and see a short on-screen animation.
About Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge:
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge mobile is the handset android that would be featuring off the 5.7″ (14.48 cm) display. Its display screen resolution is about 2160 x 3840 pixels and runs on Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system. The device has been all powered by Quad core processor that is set alongside the pairing of the 6 GB of RAM. It do has the battery power of around 4200 mAh. Rear camera of this android has been set best with the 16 MP camera.