Hello, My Friends how is going on I hope everybody is OK. Today we see how you can take a screenshot in windows what are some ways that how you can make a screenshot in windows.
First Method: The easiest ways to take a screenshot in windows is by using snipping tool that you can find by just pressing windows and then start typing sniper that you find this kind of logo take a look at the image
Now click on this icon and the application will open.
In this, you will multiple options for taking screenshot.you has to choose according to you need
and then drag and drop the window that you want to capture
and after selecting the area that you want to capture leave you to mouse then it will ask you to save this screenshot
Select the folder where you want to store the image
after selecting this location, your image will save on the specific location
If you dont understand by text then watch this video i will show you how can you take screen shot in windows
Method 2: By using Paint
1. Screenshot of the Entire Display
- If you have used multiple monitors, then they will also be included in the full-screen screenshot. This option will also add context menus in the screenshot.
- First of all, Press the PrtScn key into your computer keyboard.
- NOTE: If you are not able to locate then For laptops or notebooks, you need to press either the Ctrl+PrtScn or Fn+PrtScn keys instead of only the PrtScn key because in laptop or notebook you have some another feature into PrtScn.
- Open Paint
- Past into Paint take a look at the image
Now the image
2. To Take a Screenshot of only the “Active” Window Or Particular area of the screen
When you want to capture a particular area of the screen, then you need to drag and drop on to the window that you want to capture after that the window appears like the dark so that you can identify that this much window will be selected.
- Click on the title bar of the window that you want to take a screenshot of to place focus on it.
- Press the Alt+PrtScn keys for a desktop.
- NOTE: For laptops or notebooks, you may need to press the Alt+Fn+PrtScn keys instead of only the Alt+PrtScn key
- Now Open the Paint
- In PaintPaint, press Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot into PaintPaint.
- Save the screenshot.
5. In PaintPaint, click on the rectangle above Select on the toolbar, then right-click on the white space in the lower main pane of PaintPaint and click on Paste. (See screenshot below)
How do you get a screenshot? You do not need to be logged into the computer when you want to do this. The tool comes with its screen capturing feature and shows you the options. You can take a screenshot of the desktop, the taskbar, the desktop settings or the system tray. With this, you can bring back the image you need at any time of the day.
How do you take a screenshot of the taskbar? That is done by pressing the Alt + Tab keys. This will bring up the menu bar, and you can choose the Windows Taskbar option. In that menu, you will see all the options to customize the window that was captured and the options to choose. Choose the one you want and click the OK button. If you’re going to save the screenshot, you can do that by clicking the Save button. Now, all you have to do is go to the saved screenshot in the System Tray icon in the desktop and select it from the drop-down list.